DoubleWave Pearl Cuff

DoubleWave Pearl Cuff

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Bling!



Happy New Year's everyone!  Here's to a better year than the last.  I thought I'd give you a peek at one of the Christmas gifts I made for Andrea.  Since this past summer, I've made more DoubleWave Pearl Cuffs than I ever thought possible.  So when I held my last DWPC class on the 18th of December, I thought it was time to make one entirely out of Swarovski crystal.  I had toyed with the idea for months, and Christmas gave me the perfect excuse.  I also used square wire for the first time and some of my Grandma's vintage Swarovski crystal beads.  Andrea loves it and it's an heirloom piece of sorts.  All because long ago I took apart some of Grandma's costume jewelry and ended up with a great stash of vintage beads.  My challenge to you for this month is to break out some vintage beads or deconstruct something and turn it into a new piece.  Send me your shots.  I'll post them on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment