DoubleWave Pearl Cuff

DoubleWave Pearl Cuff

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Torture or Wrapture?


Today's class, Filigree Heart Pendant Necklace proved to be quite challenging for my victims, er, I mean my students, but I think everyone developed some skills they will either continue to master or vow NEVER to do again!  Wrapping takes patience and a little skill, but also developing a rhythm and knowing when to give it a rest is really important.  Usually your hands and fingers will tell you when it's absolutely, positively the time to stop.  But by then, pulling your hair out or waterboarding would seem more attractive. All kidding aside, when my students perservered and finished their heart, I could tell they were really pleased and liked their pendants.  So what's my point?  Don't give up.  Just give it a rest and revisit your project later.  Oh...and take two advil and send me a pic when you're done!  Thanks Ladies, for taking the class.  You're real troopers!

2 comments:

  1. So glad. You're a great student and I look forward to having you in future classes. We're kindered spirits!

    ReplyDelete