DoubleWave Pearl Cuff

DoubleWave Pearl Cuff

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hearts Desire

Happy February!  The beautiful image above is from my student Linda Stern.  She attended the first Filigree Heart Pendant Necklace class at Brea Bead Works in January.  Linda was one of the students where I literally tortured everyone in that class.  So much so, that I created an easier way to make the heart pendant.  I even blogged about it in "Torture or Wrapture".  I was really concerned that the students wouldn't get to completion with this somewhat daunting project, but I have truly been "heartened" (pun intended) by the response of the students and the pictures of their finished work!  After all their hard work, everyone loves the necklace and it's a source of pride.  Mission accomplished!  I've got another offering of this class on Sunday, February 19th from 12 to 4 at Brea Bead Works.  You'll get the benefit of the re-design without all the pain!  And, as always, I'd love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment